1. About Skandinavisk Industripartner AB (patchfans.com)
• The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
• If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your question or comment and your contact details and we will get back to you.
• When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
• If there is any error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our normal delivery times are 3-5 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent at the earliest on the Monday after.
• Should any delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you anymore delivery time) please contact us at e-mail address: email@example.com.
• All prices in the store are stated in GBP and all prices are inclusive of 25% VAT.
• We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Return Policy
• When purchasing goods on the site, you as a customer have a 14-day right of withdrawal from that that you have received an item that you have ordered.
- 5.1 When using Return Policy:
• You must notify us that you regret the purchaset. The message should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message should include your name, your address, email address, order number and which items is to be returned.
• You should immediately and no later than 14 days after the cancellation return the products to us.
• You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, therefore the products should shipped well packaged and in original package.
• On the repayment amount, we reserve the right to deduct a corresponding amount that reflects the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged.
5.2 The Return Policy does not apply to:
• Products that have been sealed and sealed for health or hygiene reasons and the seal has been broken by you.
• Custom-made products, which has been tailor made specifically for you or has a clear personal
stamp according to your wishes.
• Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to start the service without the right to return it.
• Goods that can deteriorate quickly, such as food.
• Issue numbers of newspapers or magazines.
• We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrongly dispatched when it arrives we undertake in accordance with the applicable consumer protection legislation to remedy the error free of charge.
• You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
• The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
- 6.1 How do you go about complaints?
• Any errors and defects should always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, your address, email address, order number and a description of the error.
• If we are unable to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We stand for return shipping on approved complaints.
• We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in error in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. When complaining, we follow guidelines from General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
7. Unresolved packages
• We reserve the right to charge you GBP 20 in fee if you do not redeem your package to account for our costs. For home packages, we reserve the right to charge you GBP 40 for unresolved parcels because our costs for such deliveries are higher.
8. Limitation of Liability
• We accept no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
• We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the company prevailing (Force Majeure). These circumstances may be, for example, a labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, pandemics, reduced or missing delivery from supplier.
• Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes in products / product properties such as changed by respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
9. Product information
• We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products then a certain color differences may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We are trying always in the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
10. Cookie Information
• According to the law on electronic information, visitors must visit a web site ts for the sake of integrity few information that cookies are used. The information in the cookie is possible to use for that follow a user’s browsing. Cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting requests to save on your computer to provide access to various features. You can set their browser so it automatically denies cookies. More information can be found at Post and the National Telecom Agency’s website.
11. Personal Information
• By purchasing from Skandinavisk Industripartner AB (patchfans.com) you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal integrity and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or disclose your information to a third party without legal basis.
• Scandinavisk Industripartner AB (patchfans.com) is responsible for the treatment of personal information that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us for to be able to handle your order as well as the times when you have wanted the newsletter or promotional offers – to be able to tailor marketing to your individual needs.
• Below is a summary of how we comply with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
stores and processes your data.
- • 11.1 What is a personal data?
A personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
• 11.2 What information do we store?
In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service) we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and Purchase History.
• Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under such as the Accounting Act.
• 11.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
• 11.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
- 11.4.1 Payment provider
• When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, email address and telephone number. Do you choose to pay with invoice is also saved personal number with the payment provider. The information is saved to be able to make the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna.
• 11.4.2 Shipping Company
In order to be able to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share with specifics
information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name as well address details for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we work with are: DHL, PostNord.
• 11.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use MailChimp for sending out newsletters.
- • 11.5 The Right of Access
You have the right to receive extracts of all information available about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
• 11.6 Right to Rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement any information that is inadequate.
• 11.7 The Right to be Forgotten
You can request deletion of the information you intend at any time. There are few exceptions to this the right to erase, such as whether it must be retained in order for us to comply with a legal order obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
• 11.8 Responsible for data protection
Skandinavisk Industripartner AB (patchfans.com) is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the web shop and ensure that the rules are followed.
• 11.9 We protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and password in a secure way.
12. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
• We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be published online on the site. The amended terms are considered accepted in related to orders or visits to the site.
13. Dispute and choice of law
• In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For accommodation in another EU countries other than Sweden can submit complaints online via the EU Commission’s platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
• In the event of any dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
• Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted accordingly with Swedish law.
Our integrity policy can be found here.